Our new transfer form is completely online.
It can be completed on any connected device.
Please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the entire application.
This Application for Student Transfer will open on April 1 and we will accept applications through June 30.
You may begin preparing the following documentation which will be required to complete the transfer application:
- Student name, grade, and physical residence address (to P.O. Box, etc.)
- Parent/guardian name, mailing address, contact phone and email.
- Documentation of legal guardianship, if applicable (may be submitted electronically or to the MCS Atttendance Office).
- information on any student truancy proceedings, suspensions, and/or expulsions.
If you are a new transfer applicant, the following information will also be requested.
- Current student grade report
- Name of your home attendance school's principal or designee with whom you have discussed this transfer, and the date on which this discussion occurred. (Please use www.croppermap.com/monongalia/ to find your home attendance school if you are not sure.)
Beginning April 1, please go to https://bit.ly/MCStransfer to access the application.
Questions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org