(For ALL 6th graders, even those in advanced math. You will need to get a password from your teacher each day. All 6th grade students will take this test on Thursday, May 2 during testing week.)
(For ALL 7th graders, even those in advanced math. You will need to get a password from your teacher each day. All 7th grade students will take this test on Thursday, May 2 during testing week.)
Instructions for accessing and printing Carnegie textbook pages.
- Log in to Carnegie Learning.
- In the dropdown menu, select your course that reads Student Edition (not Skills Practice). Click Go. You will be taken to your MSMS Course.
- Under Overview, select the Module that your class is currently in.
- Under the Module, Topics will appear. (Note that Topic 1 is automatically selected. You do not need to select it again. Clicking it again collapses the menu.)
- When you choose a Topic, it will look like nothing happens. The page doesn't refresh. But scroll down! The material is there!
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see Lesson Resources.
- Click the Lesson that you're class is working on, and the PDF will appear.
- Click the print image in the upper right corner.
- If a green Papercut window appears, put in your prefix (i.e. astew1--NOT your entire @boe tail) and your Chromebook password. (Just like you're signing into a Chromebook.)
- Select the printer of the classroom that you're in.
- Print the pages that you need (make sure that your teacher knows that you're printing first).