In preparation for the October 26th, 2019 ACT exam, Mrs. Eades is offering an ACT Prep Course. This ACT course will last six weeks, each session will be held on Saturday mornings. All classes will take place at UHS in Room 139. Calendar was set with consideration for holidays, sporting events, and school functions. Please plan to attend all sessions. Adjustments to schedule may be made for the good of the group by the group or instructor as needed.
Materials and Services
1. Students will receive a workbook and personal instruction in the English, Reading, Math, and Science components of the ACT test.
2. Students will take 3 practice ACT tests that will be graded and scaled by The Princeton Review.
3. Students will receive access to an on-line account to check their scores, take practice tests, or request extra support.
4. Students will receive a workbook with 1,296 practice questions and tests.
5. Students may attend future classes for review or if they miss a session
Registration and Cost
The cost for the ACT Prep class is $170.00. Students must pre-register. Interested students must complete the registration sheet and return it to Room 139 by Wednesday September 4th, 2019 with a $170.00 check made payable to University High School.
Instructor: Jessica Eades Email: email@example.com
To register for the official exam, students should visit actstudent.org
Registration Form- Please complete and return to Room 139 by Wednesday, September 4th.