Engrade Accounts

Parent Engrade Accounts
Parent Engrade accounts will stay the same as last year, even if your student changed schools. If you or your student has forgotten your login information you may contact a Guidance Counselor, Mrs. KellyAnn Allen (UHS Technology Coordinator) or an Administrator. If you entered an e-mail address in your account last year, you can click on "Lost Password" to reset your password.

New students to Monongalia County will be issued an account within a week of enrollment or at the beginning of the school year.

During the Back to School Bash and Parent/Teacher Conferences, Mrs. Allen will be in the TOC lab to help you with your Engrade accounts if you have questions.

You may contact Mrs. Allen at k.allen@k12.wv.us or 304-291-9270 if you have questions.

For helpful hints on Engrade see the Parent Tab > Engrade Help